We love peanut butter here at our house. This is our go to recipe when we get the urge for peanut butter cookies. These are super simple to make and taste delicious. The kiddos love to help with rolling the dough into balls and using the fork to flatten them.
Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies (link to original post from Real Mom Kitchen)
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (can also use crunchy if you like)
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the sugar. Mix together until well combined.
- Shape dough into small round balls and place on a cookie sheet. Using a fork dipped in sugar, lightly flatten the balls making a criss-cross pattern on the top.
- Bake all cookies at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (check at 9 or 10 minutes to prevent over-browning). Makes 2 dozen cookies.