Pizza in a Crockpot
- 2 cups of meat (browned sausage or hamburger, diced ham, sliced pepperonis, or use a combination of your favorite meat)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 small can mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- 1 small can olives, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 28 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups pasta (macaroni, small shells, or your favorite)
Place everything, except the pasta, into the crockpot. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
About 30 minutes before serving cook the pasta according to the directions. Drain.
Add the cooked pasta to the crockpot and stir.
Top with additional cheese, if desired. Enjoy!